Shoes are on... now where are the keys???
Oops... this is Kirk giving me an "F" in household cleanliness.
We're finally outside w/ the essentials...
We made it to Cincy without any waves... found the parking lot pretty easily. We noticed they had shuttles to the event. Hmmm... shuttles? What for? We can walk from here, right??
No problem! As long as you don't mind a mile+ trek with a 100+ ft elevation increase!! UGH. Three sets of steep stairs later, with Kirk being a total champ carrying the double-stroller and me gripping Chelsea's hand as if we were super-glued together while carrying Aaron in the Baby Bjorn as I tried to ignore my throbbing muscles... we made it! Yay for Zachary being 4.5 and old enough to walk up unassisted!
Meet Red Bull Cola. Strong & Natural. Made from 100% natural ingredients. Can we say, "Red Bull Jack"??? I imagine this will be the new bar drink once people get over the second-nature request for "Jack & Coke." We tried it. It was pretty good! Not the Red Bull Jack, just Red Bull Cola. :) It's not an energy drink, just a cola... or as the can reads in tiny print, "Simply Cola". It's coming to a grocery store near you.... or maybe you're one of the lucky ones who have tried it at "select nightclubs and bars" across the US???
They passed out a bunch of fun swag... flags for the kids to wave,
I think this was the Soapbox for Dayton Children's Hospital. We only saw about 3 or 4 go down the track... after 2 hours of waiting, and 2 kids falling asleep, we decided it was time to head out.
Since we were already down South... Kirk was a champ and agreed to swing by IKEA so I could buy the bookshelves I've been drooling over for the craft room... Yay!
It was a long day out... who wants to cook?? Pizza anyone?? :)
Until next time...
5 comments:
YEA!!!! Love the photos and "Seeing" you all again. Miss you guys! Looking forward to more.
I love all the pictures too! I can't wait to see more;)
the derby looked like fun! glad you guys had a good time. :) have you gotten your new IKEA shelves up yet?!
Have fun building the IKEA stuff!! LOL
Great to read your blogs, now post more!!!!
Very cute!!! I found your blog b/c someone else found me from here!!!
But I can't believe you went to Ikea w/o checking to see who needed things ;)
Post a Comment